No products in the cart.
Vintage A.W. Schrader Pendant Bottle Lamp
During the early 1800s, A.W. Schrader started bottling beverages in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania. In 1854, operations moved to a three-story building in Scranton, as this beautiful brown glass bottle lamp indicates.
- Features 10' brown cloth-covered twisted wire with 2-prong plug
- Includes 25w antique-style candelabra bulb
- Approximate dimensions: 2.25″ diameter x 7.5″ high
Out of stock